Where do the 18-29 year olds hang out in SL?

CharlieSuicide

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Actually, I don’t think it’s an age issue. You may find people in that age bracket that, yes, take everything in a lighthearted way; but you may also find people that, precisely because they’re that age, have the energy and the stamina and the enthusiasm to engage in just about everything: a job, a partner, a blog, hundreds of friends, lots of daily SL activities of all sorts... and they’d try doing it all and then some. And so you’d find them too serious for your own taste. Oh, and if that “I-want-to-do-it-all youngster” sounds like a cliche to you, it’s because it is... which is kinda my point: you just can’t equate personality or lifestyle to a certain age... the correlation, if it exists at all, is far too tenuous to consider.

If what you want is to meet people with no other dedication (at least when and where you meet them) than to have fun, just go to any music place... a disco, a bar, etc. Never mind what age each of the attendants might be, you’ll know who the most interesting to you are by the way they act, not the RL age of whoever is behind the keyboard.

I think that, even if there could be some exceptions, 20 years old people are way different from 50 years old people because they've different lifestyles, experiences, interests...age matters...

Anyway I'm also interested to meet young people, and to have fun in SL ;)

Hey all,

Honestly? I think that's a double edged sword, some people from the older generation will have the same sense of humor and get it as like some people between 18 - 29 year old wont. It just all boils down to the person and their personality i's all.

Hope you're enjoying second life so far :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.