Type your question here...I address you creators of second life, cuz of problem in terms of payment.

davidoff2014

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I address you creators of second life, cuz of problem in terms of payment. I send you two time (from davidof2014 account),
order for payout $270, and second time i get refusal without explanation. You explain my account as incomplete, and you sayin some other stuff,
but you did not say anything concretely. Please explain me exactly what you wanna, so we can successfuly finish this. In advance, your client.

2 answers to this question

Your question is confusing.  If you are dealing with a particular merchant, I don't understand why you are asking for a payout.  Are you asking for a refund?  Or are you trying to buy Lindens from a third party reseller? 

Most of the time you need to contact ther company/merchant you are dealing with as these are resident to resident problems and LL won't get involved.  We are volunteers here that can't help you either.

Please do not create a new post if you need to add additional information. Edit your original post instead. You can edit your post to add additional information by logging in to the web site, going to the post you want to edit, then clicking "Options" at the top right of the post and choosing edit.

• Like 1

you try to cash out but because of the amounts. You have to send LL some forms they need for taxes and to have proof your a natural person ( proof that you'r real)  Most likely that request ended in your spam.

Because you didn't send it back your pay out is on hold, without these forms you will never be able to get your money out.

Details are in the mail you got from LL.

If you don't have it anymore contact them by phone or ticket.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.