Dance Animation

iK3z

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone. Yesterday I purchased a dance Animation box In world. It cost me over 3000 L. I can't find it in my inventory and it's not in my received items however I did get a message pop up after purchasing saying that the seller had given me the box.

Am I doing something wrong?

It's probably in your objects folder. If you have a lot there, go to your recent folder and change the filter to 24 hours..Then you'll only see the objects you've acquired recently.  If it's not there, most places have a redelivery terminal. Head there. If they don't, go to your dashboard, copy the transaction and put it in a notecard and POLITELY tell the creator that it look like SL ate the delivery. could you get a redelivery. Then sign it with Thanks, then your name. I've never failed to get a replacement when I ask politely. because we all know SL gets hungry from time to time....smiles

Thanks for the reply :)

Its not in my objects folder or in my recents folder. I cant find a redelivery treminal. Will that be in the place i bought the item? 

Its strange that I can find the transaction in my L$ Transation history but its not in my Order History? Does that mean anything?

I will Try and put in the notecard and ask nicely :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.