Can I get password for my original account?

bebejee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here you go. :)

What to do if you forget your password

If you know your username but have forgotten your password, go to the password recovery page. Enter your username and click Send Instructions to have instructions on how to create a new password sent to the email address connected to the account . You'll need to answer the security question you chose when creating your Second Life account. Be sure to check your junk mail/spam folder.

If you can't recall the answer to your security question or no longer have access to the e-mail account you provided, just contact Customer Support, preferably by opening a support case. You'll be asked to verify your identity and, working together, we can reset your security question.

We apologize in advance that support cannot retrieve passwords. Luckily, this won't be an issue once we reset your security question.

This ANSWER brought to you as a service provided by the ANSWERS thread volunteers, dedicated to solving simple problems, by cutting and pasting information easily available in search, wherever in the forums they have been misposted.

I know where to post.

I am not so impolite as to post in inappropriate places, thereby annoying those who know where to post..

I am also not so impolite as to encourage the posting of threads in inappropriate places, thereby annoying those who know where to post.

Thank you I did that lets see what happens, not that desperate to verify stuff though.at most i can send the screen shots of the mails when the account was created.

I have noticed three four peole all soundng exactly the same are creating a fuss about where to post what, alts perhaps.

bebejee wrote:

I have noticed three four peole all soundng exactly the same are creating a fuss about where to post what, alts perhaps.

I have noticed three or four hundred people (largely who are semi-literate and can't be bothered to proof their posts) sounding exactly the same are creating a fuss by posting simple questions they are too lazy to find the answers to with a minimal amount of effort, in the wrong places, alts perhaps.

Or perhaps not.

bebejee wrote:

Hmmmm, there were only 3 people posting in this thread, and you were one of them.  Voices in your head perhaps?

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sometimes you can be fun. Most of the time you are just a pain. Your orthograph and thread obessions cannot be mistaken, you know? And i've known you for a long time... 

I am not obsessional, I just want to make the world a bit better place.

And if people didn't keep making the same mistakes I wouldn't keep making the same observations.

What are you alt #5 that you got provoked by my comment? nice to see you out yourself though, anyways the 2-3 others post in similar topics thats why I mentioned them, two with initials LL in their name are staying away, wont besurprised if the drop in now that they have been mentioned.

As for my account despite filing a ticket I have not recieved the confrmation for it that was due within 24 hours and its been three days now, trying again.

bebejee wrote:

What are you alt #5 that you got provoked by my comment? nice to see you out yourself though, anyways the 2-3 others post in similar topics thats why I mentioned them, two with initials LL in their name are staying away, wont besurprised if the drop in now that they have been mentioned.

As for my account despite filing a ticket I have not recieved the confrmation for it that was due within 24 hours and its been three days now, trying again.

Did you know that discussing the identities of alts is against the ToS?

Even if you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Oh, and obscene avatar names are not allowed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.