what does this mean

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I keep getting this message when i log on, if i tp out then back all if fine.

We are sorry, Linden Lab has discovered degraded performance on your connection to the region you are on.  You will need to restart Second Life and log into a new region for the next 30 minutes to an hour.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

The degraded performance is about how the region is performing and/or possibly your connection.

If you log into a few different regions and get the same message, either your connection is bad or SL is having a problem. You can look at grid status to see if something known is affecting SL. Those reports run an hour or two behind actual events.

Many of the problems in SL are transient. Often the time it takes to relog allows problems to self correct. Others make take an hour or two or even a day.

Don't go crazy trying to fix your computer. Give it some time. Certainly do the easy stuff. But, test test test until you know the problem. Troubleshoot your connection: http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/ By the time you run through these tests the problem may self correct. But, if it persists you'll know if the problem is on yur side, the ISP's, or the Lab's.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.