The "more" option on the buttom of my.secondlife.com`s feed is gone.

Fotios Kahanamoku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Until recently , when i scrolled down my.secondlife.com`s feed there was a "more" buttom, and when i clicked it my older posts and pictures i have uploaded appeared.

Now the "more" buttom is mysteriously missing.

What`s weird that on my friends ` mysecondlife`s feed, there is  still the "more" buttom and i can click it again and again until i see their first post  from years ago.

what`s going on?

Ps. My friends do not see the "more" option anymore at my profile also,so i don`t think it has anything to do with what browser i use or what cookies, i have

Ps2. if i put the /snapshots after the link of my profile, all the snapshots i have ever uploaded still exist, sooo they have not been lost or deleted.

4 answers to this question

I've never heard of this problem before, Fotios. All I can think to do is clear out any cookies related to the SL website. If you're using Internet Explorer, try another browser. IE doesn't work well around here. Switching browsers will also get around any potential cookie issues.

Good luck!

ETA: File a support case. Here's the page for doing so...

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Choose "Account Issue" in the first drop down. A second will then appear. Select "Second Life web login issues" and then describe your problem.

• Like 1

You are correct. Your total post count seems to be only 21 entries when i select the ALL option while looking at your Profile Feed.

Do you have [secondLife] selected at your viewing permission for your feed?

Capture-Security.PNG

You may need to Submit a Support Case to get this fixed permanently.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.