Where is the Fantasy Carnival being held, and can anyone go?

Aeriabella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Where is the Fantasy Carnival being held, and can anyone go?  For weeks I have been hearing about this, and when I tried to teleport to a location, it said I didn't have access to it.  Really?   Nobody wants my Lindens?  Can someone please fill me in one these kind of events and how we can attend them? Thank you.

2 answers to this question

Aeriabella wrote:

Where is the Fantasy Carnival being held, and can anyone go?  For weeks I have been hearing about this, and when I tried to teleport to a location, it said I didn't have access to it.  Really?   Nobody wants my Lindens?  Can someone please fill me in one these kind of events and how we can attend them? Thank you.

It looks like a gacha event. If the region says you don't have access that means the people running the event haven't finished setting things up so it isn't open to the public yet. If it's a really popular event it's likely that you'll find the region full most of the time the first few days at least; however, you can keep trying and also try to find the gacha items at various "yard sales" elsewhere in-world.

• Like 1

The Fantasy Gacha - Closed.

This next round opens and runs from February 11th to March 15th, 2015.

Home of the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, the best gacha event in Second Life, Hands down! :)

It is 11th of Feb where I am but maybe not where they are. If you search for Fantasy Carnival there are some other places that come up which seem related but I don't really understand what it is so not sure if it is what you are looking for.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.