Why am I experiencing problems with payment verification? I have a verified paypal.

Caliandris Pendragon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have used my paypal to buy Lindens on many occasions and recently.  Why am I being told I am unable to buy Lindens and not authorized suddenly? I see someone else asked the same question - it's a shame you can't reply to an answered question because if the answer doesn't satisfy the questioner there appears to be nothing to do except ask another question and start again.

Seems to have been a temporary problem, which fixed itself.  It's the first time I have experienced this in ten years of SL - and yes, there were sufficient funds in the account. 

1 answer to this question

I agree that this forum is a bit clumsy, but you CAN respond, by using the Options/Edit button to edit your original post.

The most common reason for LL to reject a verified PayPal account is that there are insufficient funds in the account to pay for the transaction.  LL will not wait several days for money to transfer from a Real Life bank account, to PayPal, to them...they insist on immediate payment.  If this is your situation, transfer some funds into PayPal and then try your transaction again, when the transfer is completed.

EDIT:  I'm glad the problem got resolved.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3388 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.