what should I set land tier level at if I have free 512m parcel and purchase 1024m land parcel

enola Vaher

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a 512m parcel I have owned for several years.  I would like to add a 1024m parcel on the same sim.  I need to know what I need to set my land tier at?  the 1024? Does the 512 count since it is free?  Also will the 512 still be free?  Thank you.

1 answer to this question

That page doesn't really "set" anything except a notification level, like an alarm clock.  When you indicate a level, all you are doing is telling the automated system to send you a warning if a land purchase is about to go past your chosen tier level.  It's protecting you against yourself.

If you are a Premium member, your land fee waiver pays for the fees on the first 512 sq m of land you own on the mainland.  If you buy another 1024 sq m parcel, you will own 1536 sq m. of land.  The waiver will still pay for the first 512 sq m, so your monthly fee will be based on the 1024. The 1536 sq m that you own puts you over the tier maximum for 1024 but under the maximum for the next level at 2048, so click the button for 2048 so that you get a warning if you ever decide to buy more than another 512 sq m.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.