What is the easiest way to earn lindens without having to purchase them?

Silvermystic Silvercloud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've been on SL for quite some time now, and I never really bothered with buying lindens; nor do I plan on buying them. I normally got things from groups and such and at times, some cheap things here and there on the Marketplace. However, I would like to find a quick and/or easy way to earn lindens. I'm also terrible with creating things in secondlife, for normally I only ever chat with people. I would be exraordinarily happy with being able to find a good way to earn.
If somebody could please answer my question, that would be amazing and greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much,
Mickey.

3 answers to this question

Mickey,

There really is no good, easy way to earn $L in world.  Starting your own business and selling your creations is potentially the most lucrative, but it takes time, talent, and some luck.  Jobs, like dancer, DJ, or hostess will earn you some nice tips, but they too take a lot of time and effort, and the pay is less than minimum wage in Real Life.

The EASY way is to plunk down some RL plastic and buy some $L.  You'll make more in a few hours of flipping burgers in RL than you will in weeks at a Second Life job.

• Like 2

If there would be a quick and easy way to earn a lot L$ we would all be milionairs. So, no there is no quick and easy way. I lived in SL for the first two years without buying money, but I was a lot more restricted on shopping tours than I am now and I had luck. I could live for free on a generous friends land and worked at a club.

winning some competitions is good if you have lots of friends to vote you BUT HEY i stumbled on a place where you can buy freebie fishing rod +hud you earn a little bit of l$ for anything you catch but i think you gotta have a payed rod to collect your winnings or thats what i think happens i need to get a pro rod and see. whatch this space or add me as friend its scrog resident :-) ps i was fishing for a few hours today and that only got 10l$ every bit helps i suppose but there are ways to breed bate to sell not got into it that yet plus need l$ 1st to buy breed kit gotta be worth a look

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.