what can i do about a stalker who will not leave me alone

vikaWarlayn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

have a man who will not leave well enough alone,,  i ahve blocked and muted even baned him from my farm lands.. he keeps comming after me sending others to do his dirty work... i am done i want something done,, the mod of the city which i am a part of now took a chance and believed he was not doing this set up a meeting betwen us.. i un muteed him long enough to get more lies... he said till that day he had no clue where i was ... well later that day his city arttacked ours ... odd no  i do not put nothing past this man..till then he was jsut sending out radoms to cities looking for a runn away slave... i do not trust no   beleieve a word out of his mouth i want him to leave me along is there anything you can do i am a Free now this s all gorean sim..please help me  blessed be

5 answers to this question

Like most things in second like the choice is yours to make, however you might not like the choices to pick from, you could move to a location he does not know about or ban him from the estate(sim) or smile every time you see him or someone related to him, because there is someone or in this case people out there that choose to spend there time, trying to get you to talk to them your a celeb!

Well, Gor is full of drama and you are certainly in the middle of it right know. Of course he knows where you are, if you continue to come back to the same place again and again and it all sounds like things get taken far too serious. How about a nice little vacation? Go elsewhere, do other stuff...maybe even spend time on an alt. That may also help yourself to relax and take a step back.

Also do not feed him with attention.

You're doing some of the right things, but not consistently enough.

Abuse report each incident of stalking behavior.  Mute him and ban him from your land, and mute and ban anyone he sends (they are probably his own alts.)  Most of all, IGNORE HIM COMPLETELY.  Do not respond to anything he does, other than possibly to teleport somewhere else when he shows up.

Continue to AR, mute, ban, and ignore.  Stalkers thrive on attention, on knowing that they are "getting to you."  Don't give him any.

In extreme cases, consider creating an alt and retiring your main account either temporarily or permanently.  However, I dislike doing this.  If you do, in some sense the stalker has "won."

Linden Labs should enforce their TOS. You shouldn't have to do anything but file a report.  Their repeated failure to do so will drive good players out of the game and 

lead to its demise. Keep calling the support number & talk to  human being. Be polite. Perhaps they will get the message.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3413 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.