How can I change my shape across all my outfits

michaelhercules

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello michaelhercules,

If you have a different shape for each outfit, you would need to change each shape individually to the height you wish to have it set at.

Example: Outfit 1 has Shape 1, Outfit 2 has Shape 2, Outfit 3 has Shape 3. You would need to change S1 for O1, S2 for O2, and S3 for O3.

If you have the same shape in multiple outfits, you can change the shape within one of the outfits and it will change that shape for all outfits that the shape is a part of.

Example: Outfit 1 has Shape 1, Outfit 2 has Shape 1, Outfit 3 has Shape 3, Outfit 4 has Shape 3. Changing S1 for O1 will also make the changes for S1 in O2. Same goes if you change S3 for O3, it will make the same changes for S3 in O4.

As Xiolin says, if you have a "regular" shape you use, just edit it, AND SAVE IT WITHOUT CHANGING THE NAME, and the change will show up in all the outfits that use that shape.

I have shapes with several different Hover settings, to adjust my height above ground for different shoes.  I'd have to change ALL of those shapes to be sure of affecting all my Outfits.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.