Sign in to follow this  
zaxa Congrejo

web profiles

Question

Our profile in the corner of the posts already appears customizable, I've been seeing Torley Linden answer other questions about appearance and customization, it seems that Second Life is so moving to that point.

Not only with our face avatars (custom), such as profiles on the Internet modifiable to our liking.

I would be one of those who prefer a black background on the main profile. :manvery-happy:

3 answers to this question

Our profile in the corner of the posts already appears customizable, I've been seeing Torley Linden answer other questions about appearance and customization, it seems that Second Life is so moving to that point.

Not only with our face avatars (custom), such as profiles on the Internet modifiable to our liking.

I would be one of those who prefer a black background on the main profile. :manvery-happy:

What about brining back profiles to where they belong? In World, not on the web, so your profile would have the same style as the skin of the viewer you use and you'd not have to edit the background.....

J.

What is so awesome about web profiles? The privacy violation? The missing information in them in comparison to in world profiles? The missing functionality ( you can't see if someone is online e.G.)? Or the huge scren space they use in world? Tell me why you think the web profiles are awesome.

J.