Mesh Head for Belleza Body?

darbypossum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi.

I have the Belleza Venus mesh body and I'm pretty happy with it. I like the current shape that I derived from a dollarbie and really don't want to change it. The current skin I'm wearing is made by Belleza.

My next step is getting a mesh head.

My question is, can you actually just buy a mesh head alone without having to buy an entire new shape with it? What are my options with the Belleza Venus body and skin? I'm obviously still very new to this.

Thanks!

The problem will be that Belleza does not make mesh heads or mesh head skin appliers for other brands mesh heads. This will make it difficult for you to get a "seamless" fit. You will not get the same facial features as you have on your face, because the other skin maker will paint lips, eyes and such a bit different.

As for now, I would advice you to keep your default head with the Belleza skins you want. You can of course try demos. The default heads give you almost total freedom in tattoo makeup layers. It is in many ways better for customization than mesh heads.

To illustrate how seamless you can get the neck fit, this is Maitreya body with TMP head. But both the body and head skin is made by Glam Affair. This picture is not edited besides cropping. I do not run a "gamer", but a laptop for light/easy tasks. The neck seam is somewhere below the middle of the neck. If I look really close, there is a faint color difference, probably caused by the different meshes. I don't think I could have got such a good fit with 2 different skins.

Maitreya bod_TMP head.jpg

I'm with the previous poster. I personally, and this is my opinion, think they look a little creepy. With the default, at least you can control the look. WIth the mesh head, you're stuck with what the maker does. You can do a bit of customization but you're basically going to look like everyone else that has that head since, and I may be wrong here, I don't think they respond to the sliders.

I have to disagree I have the classic mesh head from the mesh project and with each skin applier I buy the head looks completely different. Plus there are now tons of makeup options out there as well. Since I started wearing the head, I haven't seen anyone who looks like me. Also the shops just updated their style hud so it is now easier to get the customizations you need. You can try the demos and see for yourself, there are 5 heads to choose from. Although Belleza doesn't have appliers for the head at the moment, you should check out glam affair, deetalez, the skinnery, lara hurley, itgirls and modish as these stores also have appliers for the belleza body. 

Thank you all so much for your responses. I may decide to get a mesh head just to see how I feel about it. I'm glad there are others out there that make appliers for skin, Glam Affair being one of them since I had been eyeing their products. The regular head that I have right now sometimes looks amazing depending on the skins I use - Pumec being one of them, but one of the issues I'm having is that I bought a lighter version of their Alena skin in "Spring" and it doesn't seem to be covering the whole body as it does in "Summer" when I use the HUD that comes with it. Are any of your familiar with this creator?

If I choose to take a chance with a mesh head - such as a head by TMP for example - I'll need a skin with an applier, correct? Sorry for all of the questions. I'm just so new to all of this.

Alright. The Alena skins were both advertised to come with a HUD so they work with the Belleza. Alena in Summer has a HUD for TMP and Belleza and works fine, although doesn't cover the feet. Alena in Spring has a HUD, but it doesn't cover the whole body, leaving the hands the same color as they were with the Summer shade. :S

Sorry to hear that. Are you wearing the newest update (November) Belleza body? 

I have it, but I don't bother to unpack the version I got. Various reasons... but I got so disappointed. Hyped too much, did not live up to it.

But, I do not think the applier issues you have is due to the body, if you have the newest version. Try to contact the Pumec designer? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.