why second life has been unlisted an item that i built by myself from my store listing?

dano Balbozar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i am dano balbozar and i´m a creator. I usullay build using sketchup, blender and rokuro. Since a few months i have a store and sell my things without problems, no store w i built and put to sell an item called Graden set, that Market place put it out from my explaining about spam things. Why did you do this things? 

2 answers to this question

There is no "you" here. There are no employees from LL here, just residents like you. So therefore we have absolutly nothing to do with your marketplace problems.

And has far as I can guess from your confusion sentence structure, they gave you a reason why your item was pulled down. If you mean with "spam" keyword spam, then your item got flagged because you have used a varity of non fitting keywords to list your product.

• Like 1

Hi dano,

I've never had a store, but I'm going to guess that LL looked at the things you created and/or their descriptions and decided that they violated the Marketplace Listing Policy...

Here's the pertinent section..

• Item or Keyword Spam.
    • Item spam is creating more than one product listing for any single item, and will not be tolerated. The SL Marketplace provides ways to increase visibility for nominal fees. Consider an Item Enhancement. Clear variations of an item, for example, an item offered in multiple sizes (such as small, medium, and large shoes), or an item offered in multiple colors (such as a blue and black sport coat), are, however, allowed and are not considered item spam.
    • Keyword spam is the use of words (such as brand names, item names, or other terms) that have nothing to do with the item listed so that the listing will appear in search results. Keyword spam is not allowed because it clutters the SL Marketplace and makes buying and selling more difficult. In addition:
      • We do not allow descriptions that promote unrelated items in other listings, for instance, items listed in other listing categories. For example, a listing for shoes cannot say things like, "Check out my other listings for cars and watches."
      • However, it is permissible to include a link to one's store in-world or one's other listings, as long as the words used in the description do not skew search results. For example, the shoe merchant above could say: "I have these shoes in other colors, check those out here," but CANNOT say "I have these shoes in pink, yellow, blue, and green."
      • We expressly prohibit the hiding of unrelated keywords using white-on-white text, tiny fonts, HTML code, or other means intended to circumvent the rules.

I hope that helps clear things up.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.