Sign in to follow this  
Liberty Zane

Is there a spell check on Viewer 2, if so how do i get it to work?

Question

There is one in Phoenix, maybe if there is one in V2 it works the same way, try spelling a word wrong in chat bar and rightclicking it, see if it offers you alternate spellings.

6 answers to this question

There is one in Phoenix, maybe if there is one in V2 it works the same way, try spelling a word wrong in chat bar and rightclicking it, see if it offers you alternate spellings.

Thanks Irene, Wow I see you have been trying for years to get spell check ,I guess LL  has to many other really wonderful things to add to there viewer besides spell checker,another reason to go with the pheonix viewer. Thats to bad for the ones who do like some of V2s feature's, or dont know about other viewers.

Its possible that some of the other 3rd partys also have spellchecker (I only use Phoenix so I know that does) I think Kristens is more like V2 and if that has spellchecker maybe that is what your friend was getting confused with....Just a thought

Liberty Zane wrote:

Thanks Irene, Wow I see you have been trying for years to get spell check...

You're welcome

The creator of that JIRA  was Aimee Trescothick, a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery veteran resident (since 2005).