I am not rezzing no matter what i do. help?

Alluria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I currently have phoenix, i have NEVER had this issue before.

i log in, and i am nothing but a particle cloud, or listerine fart.

i have logged in and out mulitiple times, cleared my cache, restarted my computer, tried to put different clothes on, messed with the graphics, and even installed imprudence.

NOTHING has worked.

i also have done the CTL+ALT+R

nothing is working.... i feel like a moron.

10 answers to this question

Have you tred performing a character test on Phoenix. Resets you back to default male/female shape.

First go up to the Phoenix menu up to p and make sure "Show Advanced" is checked (the bone right at the bottom)

Next go to the Advanced Menu > character > character tests > test male/female

also do this so u dont see clouds anymore:

click - Advanced – then – debug settings – then type in – RenderUnloadedAvatar and set to TRUE, click X to close. This will stop you seeing others as clouds

You want to create a folder with your basic's in it.. skin/shape/hair/eyes/jeans/shirt/etc. Once this folder is made, right click and REPLACE it. DO NOT WEAR. REPLACE. Poof, instant you. If you set up a folder of your most commonly worn shape etc, you can, in once click, replace yourself. Adding jeans/shirt to it means no matter WHERE you are, you can reload yourself in one click. You MUST put all items into one folder, and REPLACE not wear it. I'm neko... i have my huds/ears/tail everything in that folder, and it works regardless of the viewer you use or the sim you are on as long as you REPLACE not wear, not add to, REPLACE.

~Brie

Btw, if you need further help, feel free to join the Phoenix Support group, you can find a link on my profile inworld

I've only really used it once, basically when you got to Advanced>Character>Character Tests>Test Male (Or Test Female) it loads up one of the default Avatars, which will mean you're wearing Noob Skin/Hair/Clothes but at least you wont be a cloud.

From this point you simply wear your shape/skin/hair/bald/etc and you'll be fully loaded again.  It's worked for me in the only instance of me using it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.