how does one remove an avatar from the log in list?

Fluke Airy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I tryed to find the answer but the searchs here are just to general, so i was wondering, I'm using Phoenix and where you login you have a list of your avatars, but I have closed out some of those accounts, but I'm not able to figure out how to remove the name fron the login list, so that i only have active account listed. Anyone out there know how?

2 answers to this question

Fluke Airy wrote:

I tryed to find the answer but the searchs here are just to general, so i was wondering, I'm using Phoenix and where you login you have a list of your avatars, but I have closed out some of those accounts, but I'm not able to figure out how to remove the name fron the login list, so that i only have active account listed. Anyone out there know how?

Hi Fluke,

I am on Windows 7 so the location path may be different for you, but you need to find a file called: saved_logins_phoenix.xml

For me it is in: (C:) >> Users >> {username} >> AppData >> Roaming >> Secondlife >>user_settings

In the user_settings folder is the file called: saved_logins_phoenix.xml

Right-click and choose EDIT

Remove the ones you don`t want saved.

NOTE: You may need to go to: Windows >> Tools >> Folder Options >> View Tab & enable the item called: "Show hidden Files, Folders or Drives" in order to see your AppData folder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.