Weird SL issues. li

Scooby Mode

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I have a few ongoing SL issues the last few months, would like to see if anyone would know the problem, my assumption is  my graphics cards suck, or I should swap places with them.

Ok, so first problem, this has been going on for about  a year,  the problem is  when I login, I see myself grey. To fix the issue, I usually remove one mesh item along with the layer, then edit my appearance, and problem solved.  BUT why am I grey when I go to login? What's causing this to happen? My slow internet? Also, other people can be pretty grey too unless they get naked, then I see em good lol. I know its me and not them tho, its on my end.

I am using singularity viewer by the way.

Ok second problem just started happening a few months ago,  my avatar will freeze, chat, voice, and all. Now, I DONT have a black or white screen or anything, but I free for like  15 seconds, and then everything continues, its like a pause or something.  This happens every few minutes.

That's the problems I have, any idea?

First of all you need to give more info.

From Help/About in your Viewer (you don't have to log in), Copy/Paste all the info.

Issues like this can be hardware specific, they can be Viewer specific, etc, etc.

Also, do you have these problems with the Official Viewer?

Right now your asking everyone to spit in the wind.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.