Professional Scripter for Hire

Chaos Cristole

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good Afternoon!

I'm Chaos, and I'm a professional scripter for hire and I charge a reasonable rate depending on the amount of hours needed to complete the project.

I am able to script entire large scale projects such as Meters, weapons, huds, external database access, Cross sim object to object and more!

My prices range from $100L up to several thousand depending on the scripts use. Full perm scripts will cost more but are unrestricted in their use (including for products that are sold - the scripts themselves are never available for resale by themselves)

Please contact me directly in game with your request, and please post here if you have enjoyed the scripts I have provided so others can see! If I am unavailable, please notecard your request with as much details as you can, and I will provide a quote as soon as I'm online. Even I have to sleep.

See you in game!

• 2 weeks later...

Just remember to stick to yur gun if u hire this guy and that he dont take a WEEK on the script, and

if you want it full perm that he makes it FUL PERM too !!! so now i got a calendar No Copy, No Mod, No Transfer

paid $1500L for a job that shouldve took no more then the time he said and at $100L n hr i feel like i got ripped off !!

I cant text the damn thing or modify it.....took too long to make...I dont Recomend this guy for a script job at all !

You Been Warned !!!

If you knew so much about scripting that you know how long such a script takes to write and test, why didn't you script it yourself?  I also strongly suspect that you didn't tell him you wanted it full perm.  If you did and he was not willing to give it to you full perm, you wouldn't have hired him.  You assumed it would be full perm.  Full perm custom content is generally sold for a lot more than what you were charged.

The fact is that $100L an hour is about 40 cents an hour.  Seriously, would you work in RL for that? I don't think so.  But you expect him to use his RL time working for less than that on something that you apparently intend to sell, otherwise you wouldn't need it full perm.

Secondly he probably has a RL job and therefore only so much time during a week to be in SL to write a script and sometimes other things come up in RL that prevent you from logging into SL at all which could easily throw off time estimates.  So I don't think a week is too long to wait for a custom script that is tested thoroughly , unless its a very simple one that can be knocked off quickly. 

There are professional scripters who are programmers in RL that could churn out such a script in less time, but they would have charged you RL money not L's and their prices are usually $20US to as much as $100US an hour depending on their expertise, the complexity of the script and your intention to sell it.

Your comments are entirely unfair.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.