Linden Homes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I abandoned my last Linden Home so that I could select a new style.  I now have the LindenLoft Meadow Brook style.  For the life of me I can not access the control panel.  Was this featured turned off?  If no, could someone please point me to some info on accessing the control panel to change features e.g., drawing the blinds, changing wood and color, turning off fireplace, etc. 

Thanking you in advance for any info.

12 answers to this question

Venus Petrov wrote:

Anything here that might help?

http://blogs.secondlife.com/community/land/blog/2010/03/03/customize-your-linden-home-with-our-new-control-panel#comment-775954

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Linden_Home_Help_Guide

Message was edited by: Venus Petrov added link

Venus, thanks, but it would seem the control panel is not activating.  When I had my last home, I could activate and it brought me to a web page.  I click on this control panel and I get nothing.  It may be something I am doing incorrectly, but I don't think so.  Actually, this is the second home that this has happened with in as many days.  I abandoned my last because I thought the panel was broken.  Oh well, I'm sure someone will provide me with an answer or so I can facepalm myself at the obvious.

Storm.Clarence wrote:

Itazura Radio wrote:

Make sure you haven't muted it by accident.

("Houston, we are 'go' for palm-face docking procedure, over.")

I'll facepalm myself after this question - how do I see/check if I muted by accident or on purpose?

Right click object, select mute.  I am guessing.  Unmute the same way. It is on the 3rd level pie menu.

Message was edited by: Venus Petrov added txt

• Like 1

Venus Petrov wrote:

Storm.Clarence wrote:

Itazura Radio wrote:

I'll facepalm myself after this question - how do I see/check if I muted by accident or on purpose?

Right click object, select mute.  I am guessing.  Unmute the same way. It is on the 3rd level pie menu.

I checked the object and it was *not* muted. sighs.  I really wanted to facepalm myself. 

Storm.Clarence wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Storm.Clarence wrote:

Itazura Radio wrote:

I checked the object and it was *not* muted. sighs.  I really wanted to facepalm myself. 

One more try.  Go to Help, Submit a Ticket but select the Premium Live Chat feature on the right column.  Do not bother filling out the Submit a Case Q&A.  Hopefully, someone there can help you resolve it.

Itazura Radio wrote:

Check again. Every time I've seen someone who can't get the control panel to work (especially if they have the same problem in different houses) they have either it or Governor Linden (who owns the house) muted.

I checked several times.  I tried muting then un-muting.  How can I tell if Gov. Linden is muting?  He was not up for election tonight - I would have voted for him anyway (shameless plug only to get my control panel working.)

Frustrating, but I guess I will have to put in a ticket.  Thank you Itazura and Venus.  

I purchased an upgrage annual member ship. chose a free property from  your Meadowcroft selection and then purchased a (bean bag) to be delivered to my house named( Meadow Croft Lodge )

Now I cannot find my home??  Can you direct me to where it is as I want to furnish it???

My plan is to furnish it as a Photographers Studio

Badboyoo7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.