Hello I ve had my account for about 2 years and last year my avatar became foggy help me please

almond101

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello Yes I've been a SL user for about 2 years and the first year was awesome, but  for a few months my avatar became foggy and slow .There's a message that says that a new graphics driver must be installed . Where can I do that Please help me I haven't been able to sign in for month

EX USER

3 answers to this question

...You need to update your graphics drivers.

Check out the official website of the computer you're using. (So, if you're using a Dell, try the Dell website.) You may have to hunt around, but you may be able to find your graphics drivers there, and install the updates. Otherwise, I'm sure you can google how to update your graphics drivers.

At the login screen, go to Help/About Second Life.  The window that appears will tell you what sort of graphics you have in your computer.  The most common are ATI Radeon or Nvidia GeForce.  Depending on which graphics card you have, go to that maker's web site and follow the instructions there for downloading and installing the latest drivers.

Hello there if updating your drivers dos not solve the issue try to go back to standars avatar this you can do like this:

Make sure you have advanced enabled you can do this like this Me>Preferences, Advanced tab or simply press CTRL+alt+D.

Then you want to go to Me>Caracter>caracter test.

This will reset you to the standars newbie char and you be able to redo your char it might be boseble one of your items you ware are lost or deleted in the data base this will make your char to appear as cloud mostly its the skin or shape.

I hope this fixes your problem Good Luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.