My Linden Home is disabled so I cannot rez objects there.

Qbank

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I need to be able to rez my furniture to fill the Linden Home I just purchased. However, I received a notice that the building is disabled and will not allow me to rez objects there. I thought that was the reason for becoming a premium member with a home....

2 answers to this question

Received what sort of notice?

It' quite possible that the furniture you tried to rez exceeded the 117 prim limit for your Linden Home. Those limited parcels need very prim-efficient furnishings to decorate with. Many older furniture items can't rez at all in just 117 prims of available land impact.

• Like 1

Ceera's suggestion about checking how many prims you have on the parcel is a great one.  You can do that in About Land/Objects.

Also, if you have set the parcel to group access, check to be sure you have that group's tag active.

Another thing to try is to rez whatever it is in the center of your home.  If you are trying to rez it near the parcel border, the center of the object may be falling outside your home's parcel and therefore give you a "can't rez here" message.

If none of those are the problem, you might also be in the wrong home. They all look alike, so check your actual location against the location shown in your Dashboard page, My Mainland.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.