Need Help Making a Princess Luna avatar

Draconis Ahren

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay so I have been looking for her mane and tail forever...for like 6 months actually. And I have not found a single thing of her.

The Only things I have are her crown, head and body (this is an anthro Luna avatar that im piecieng together rather than just buying a complete set)

However I cannot find her damn mane and tail...I need some big, big help on this...if anyone can find it, please link it. Im on the verge of giving up on this avi and just going with a princess celestia avatar instead, cause I can find her mane and tail...but not Luna's for some reason...

(FYI, I cannot build for crap...)

How about the hair from this?

Not everyone is familiar with the character, so a reference picture of what you're actually trying to (re)create might help. Quality may or may not leave something to be desired. Did you want the actual sparkliness from the "Princess Luna" style, or are you okay with a purple/blue hair without the sparkle...It's hard to tell what you're looking for. The one about is actually a full anthro avatar.

What you're looking for actually pushes pretty far into copyright law, so that's probably why you're have trouble. 

That one is really all I could find on the marketplace, but I only used "Princess Luna" as my search term, no other searches. Maybe "star," "celestial," "sparkle," or other terms, filtered under "hair," would help?

ETA: Also, if you can get the Celestia hair and it's modifiable, you could theoretically recolor it, but you'd be recoloring something already colored - not white - so that makes it harder.

Oh right my bad i guess im still just so frustrated about it that i havent found any of that but ive seen pictures of it with the mods. But it always says (does not come with the hair) which is quite annoying

But anyways this is a reference to the character.  http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/341/e/7/devious_princess_luna_by_90sigma-d5ndpps.png

I'd preferablly have her sparkly / flowy hair in this like her sister Celestia has.

Did you try messaging the creators of the ones you've seen with pictures of the hair, asking where they got it? If it is available in-world, they should be able to tell you where. 

Under normal circumstances, I'd tell you to try posting in the "Wanted" section of the creator forums. You certainly can, but in this instance I'm hesitant because of the afformentioned copyright issues. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.