Cant custom akeyo AO?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have an akeyo ao that I want to customize.  When I open it up and transfer the animations to my inventory,  that is the end brcause when I try to take them from my inventory to drop into a vista AO I get " no transfer." The same thing happens when I try to put animations frommy vista   into a blank akeyo hud. How does one make a custom AO, if the animations  are all "no transfer? "

Benson Gravois wrote:

I have an akeyo ao that I want to customize.  When I open it up and transfer the animations to my inventory,  that is the end brcause when I try to take them from my inventory to drop into a vista AO I get " no transfer." The same thing happens when I try to put animations frommy vista   into a blank akeyo hud. How does one make a custom AO, if the animations  are all "no transfer? "

"No transfer" only means you can't transfer them to another avatar - you should be able to use them in both AO's if you're the owner of both.

Just one question, why a Vista AO? It's less laggy than the Akeyo but a generic ZHAO II hud is even better. I like the Vista animations, don't get me wrong. I have Vista and Akeyo animation in my AO. However, both the Vista and the Akeyo are badly overscripted and can be laggy. A simple generic ZHAO II you can get on the marketplace for free works much better. You also have the added bonus that, if you use Firestorm and have the animations in your inventory, you can use the same notecard for the built in AO as the ZHAO uses.

Just curious.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.