I have a macbook air, how do i use the ASCI letter to change my profile name so that it looks bette

Jezzie2you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Please don't do that.  It can make life lots harder for other people who want to read your name, and it can make it impossible for scripts (like on contest boards or greeter boards in clubs) to read.  It drives DJs crazy.

(If you really must, though, look in Marketplace for a free -- or nearly free -- cheat sheet that has all the ASCII codes and characters.)

• Like 3

you can take a look on this list: http://www.ascii-code.com/

and if you don't wanna help, STOP MISJUDING PPL. If I ask for someone to help me and you answer I should do that for whatever the **bleep**ing reasons you dont like it or shouldn't do, write a blog and expect your followers to jerk off to your stupid opinions regardng the world around you. farewell ;)

• Like 2

This search will yield a wealth of NCs available for you to but for the rock bottom price of L$1 - These allow you to see the object graphics in their presentation format allowing you to simply copy and paste them where ever you want them.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bmaturity_level%5D=GMA&search%5Bkeywords%5D=ascii

The advantage of these NCs is the extended character is there in all it's glory as opposed to you knowing a standard ASCII data entry code sequence and trying to relate this to the character you want.

Please be wary of over stylizing your Display Name. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen the owners of these Display Names get upset because no one calls them by their impossible to read or type name.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.