Error Codes

Gypsy Paz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

0: XP_ERROR_NONE
1: XP_ERROR_THROTTLED
2: XP_ERROR_EXPERIENCES_DISABLED
3: XP_ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETERS
4: XP_ERROR_NOT_PERMITTED
5: XP_ERROR_NO_EXPERIENCE
6: XP_ERROR_NOT_FOUND
7: XP_ERROR_INVALID_EXPERIENCE
8: XP_ERROR_EXPERIENCE_DISABLED
9: XP_ERROR_EXPERIENCE_SUSPENDED
11: XP_ERROR_QUOTA_EXCEEDED
12: XP_ERROR_STORE_DISABLED
13: XP_ERROR_STORAGE_EXCEPTION
14: XP_ERROR_KEY_NOT_FOUND
15: XP_ERROR_RETRY_UPDATE
10: XP_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ERROR
16: XP_ERROR_MATURITY_EXCEEDED

Here are the correct error codes. They appear to be listed wrong on the two wiki pages.

EDIT: As penance, I went ahead and modified these constants in https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Template:LSL_Constants/Experience_Tools_Errors so they should now correspond to Gypsy's sequence.

(Gypsy, sorry, I keep adding tangents onto your threads. :matte-motes-bashful-cute:)

Speaking of error codes, llGetExperienceDetails() has been reporting a state of 4 and corresponding state_message of "operation not permitted" ever since somebody said no to it once (or something) despite many intervening successes. Is anything supposed to clear that status back to 0?

Okay, it's certainly the case that I've tried to use my Experience on parcels before I remembered to enable it for the parcel, so I have no doubt that's how llGetExperienceDetails came to return that code. But that problem has been resolved long ago and everything seems to be working fine, yet I still get that same status code in the details list. Is it supposed to reflect the status of the last Experience-related operation (and thus clear to 0 after success) or is it always the code for the most recent error regardless of when that may have happened? It seems to be behaving a bit like errno but with no way to clear the status.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.