Merchant outbox didn't work properly today

Alienbear Gupte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I dragged 18 folders to Merchant outbox today, then click "Send to Marketplace". The "Success" window showed up but my sent folders still inside my Merchant outbox & nothing new showed up on my marketplace "Unassociated inventory items ". I have a shop in marketplace with listed items. Just no idea why today didn't work. I did try relog and reboot but still not work. Please help. Thank you.

Regards,

Alienbear Gupte

6 answers to this question

Hi, I have the same problem, it seems it works but the items still inside the merchan box and it doesn't appears in the "Unassociated inventory items" window. So i can't work with new items at marketplace now.

I have tryed with Firestorm , cleaning viewer an inventory cache, and it doesn't work.

I have installed the Offical Viewer, and the same results. Even in the Offical Viewer continues appearing the items i sent with Firestorm.

How can i send this error to Linden  Labs, Via support tickets?

I hope it will work soon.

• Like 1

Lots of people seem to be having this problem since the rolling restarts yesterday.  If you are on a Magnum Release Channel region, try moving your Magic Box to a region running a different version of the server software.

Whether or not that works, file a Bug Report: https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?issuetype=1&pid=10002

AND submit a Support Case.

NOTE:  In any case, you should not be using a Magic Box for any items except "one of a kind" or limited edition offerings, such as rare breedable animals, etc.  "Normal" items offered in unlimited quantities should use the Direct Delivery system.

Annnnd another edit:  If you are using the Merchant Outbox, ignore my comments about Magic Boxes above, but still submit a Bug Report and a Support Case!

Hello, I am also the same.
And tried in the sim of the server that different, but the result is the same.
 Now I waiting for the answer of Linden after I sends a ticket.

-------------------------------------------

I was successful upload to the marketplace from a sandbox below.
The attempts by re-login after teleport to the sandbox.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sandbox%20-%20Weapons%20testing%20%28no%20damag/128/128/21

To All Merchants,

Always check the Grid Status Website: http://status.secondlifegrid.net/  The following 2 maintenance activities are still outstanding since the 3rd of July:

Unscheduled Marketplace Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on July 3rd, 2014 at 10:27 pm PDT

[postED 10:27 PM PDT, 03 July 2014] We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance on the marketplace. During the maintenance, the marketplace may not be available for new item uploads, and deliveries may be delayed. Please check this blog for updates

Scheduled Billing Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on July 3rd, 2014 at 03:17 pm PDT

[Posted 3:19 PM PDT, 03 July 2014] We will be performing scheduled maintenance on our billing engine Monday, July 7, 2014 beginning at approximately 9:30 AM PDT. During this time our billing services, including LindeX and Marketplace, will not be available. Please continue to check this blog for updates.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.