Music in my Linden Home

Auria Blauvelt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi Auria,

Yes it is possible.  The cheap way is to add a streaming music url to your Land settings.  Go to World - About Land and click on the Media tab.  You will see a spot for Music URL.  You just need a URL in enter.  Go to Shoutcast.com and find a URL to a streaming radio station you like and input it there.  Or get a friend to recommend a url for you.  Just so you have one to try, the Music URL at my land is http://scfire-ntc-aa04.stream.aol.com:80/stream/1040

The other way which is easy but costs a little is to buy an internet radio that does the Music URL entry for you.  You will find dozens of them available at Xstreet (Shopping - Marketplace)

--Cinn

Hi Cinnamon, thanks for your answer.

You say:

<<The other way which is easy but costs a little is to buy an internet radio that does the Music URL entry for you.  You will find dozens of them available <<at Xstreet (Shopping - Marketplace)

Is this the way to get my own url in order to deliver my own music ?

Sorry, my english is very poor and sometimes the traslator don't explained things well , i hope to make myself understood.

Thanks you again Cinnamon.

What Cinnamon means is that there are radios you can place in your home. Then you can control the parcel media settings with the radio. For instance you can add your favorite radio stations etc. But basically all you need to have music in your home is to set the URL to a music stream in the parcel settings.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.