how do i withdraw linden that i have earned to RL Account

Roke Zeurra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Hmmm, did you try the search function here (top right corner)? I answered that question today twice already... But anyway:

You first need to buy Linden$ to be able to sell them, see Billing/Trading  Limits. Then you need to sell the Linden$ to get them onto your US$  balance (Sell L$). Then use Process  Credit to transfer the money.

• Like 1

so i guess i dont understandthe whole selling my lindens thing how am i suppose to sell them and why is it i have to wait till someone buys them ? I guess i dont get why since other people have bought itmes from my with thier money why i have to go through a process just to get it converted back to USD when to put the money on it takes 30 sec.

Hi Roke,

All you need to do is sell your Linden for dollars.  If you do it at the Linden Exchange you can do an immediate sale or you can do a market sale (wait for a good price)  In either case, once you have exchanged the Linden, you will have a positive credit in your US Dollar account.  You will see that if you show your Account Summary.   Next to that US Dollar amount is a Process Credit link.  Click on that and follow the instructions for processing the credit.

--Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.