questions about new linden homes

Drake Ryerley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just got a mountainview 1 today, and have been trying to decorate it. Problem is, I only have two things set up in it and it keeps telling me that dropping anymore would overflow it. How can I tell how much I can put into it before it won't let me add anymore and is there a way to adjust that limit? I would lkie my house to look like it's lived in, but it just looks like crap right now. Any advice would be appriciated, excluding getting a different house. I already know that's an option, but would like to make this work if there is a way. Thanks

Machines and programs can only do what machines and programs can do. Yes LL might tweak things up a bit for there new baby these house SIM(s) as they have done here on SL Answers but the basics are still the same. Now If you don't mind I'll return to the information I was trying to gather before you butted in. (Hey did I say butted? ) Are you rude or what?

Strange. For me the only person that always seems to become abusive on the smallest incident is you. Whenever somebody mentions facts that seem to oppose your view on the world, you start calling people "rude", "ass", "abusive" or whatsoever. Tip of the day: Get a grip and rely on the facts, okay?

If anybody call me "ass", I think my right to quote a universal sentence:

Why do you see the speck of chaff that is in your brother’s eye, but don’t consider the beam that is in your own eye?  Or how can you tell your brother, ‘Brother, let me remove the speck of chaff that is in your eye,’ when you yourself don’t see the beam that is in your own eye? You hypocrite! First remove the beam from your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck of chaff that is in your brother’s eye.

Faubio.Alter schrieb:

Here's some facts for you:

<meta name="google-site-verification" content="Ojn6JlOfPNpo3x0OU_VXcIiHjCLsp7Qfv51RMfGIZXA" />

4. 3)n as applies to 3)

stupid and foolish as in being rude

Since whatever you tried to post doesn't work as the majority of your other "solutions": Everybody makes a fool of oneself as good as one can - but you seem to be the master in it!

You must be joking! You black hearted ...............................

Ezekiel 3:6-8 (New King James Version)

6 not to many people  of unfamiliar speech and of hard language, whose words you cannot  understand. Surely, had I sent you to them, they would have listened to  you. 7 But the house of  Israel will not listen to you, because they will not listen to Me; for  all the house of Israel are impudent and hard-hearted. 8 Behold, I have made your  face strong against their faces, and your forehead strong against their  foreheads.

A general clarifying comment is needed here:

My reference here is one opposing  impudence and hard-heartedness, not the house of Isreal. The christian God may/will judge as he sees fit,.In other words that's between Him and them. I'd like to stay out of that fight if possible.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.