AO NOT WORK !

Keshas Ghost

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Try resetting the AO's scripts (you may have to momentarily drop the AO on the floor in a parcel where you have rezzing permissions, reset them, then take the AO again to wear it). If it keeps not working, you may need to contact the AO's creator, though it'd be somewhat strange if it stopped working right now; did it work before?

If that doesn't get you anywhere, you may want to try any of the viewers with an integrated AO; these are often not quite as featured as some of the best HUD-based ones, but less laggy and very reliable, so much so that they work exactly the same whether the parcel has scripts restrictions or not (unless their HUD-based counterparts, which under such conditions have only limited functionality).

Keshas Ghost wrote:

But that'sn ot just one of my Ao, all AO ! HUD light, HUD expression ! i can't click on them... i click but nothing..

We still need more info.  You said "a region."  Is it just this one region or anywhere that you go?

What is going on in the region?  Is it a club?  Are you by yourself or are there 20,30,40, even more Ava's on the region?

What Perrie said. Plus, if really none of your HUDs are working (or, for that matter, any other scripted objects you may have), maybe the parcel has scripts restricted after all. Are you sure they're not? Keep in mind that sometimes lag and/or SL glitches prevent the relevant icon from updating in your viewer, so the icons say one thing, but really the parcel's permissions are different. Relogging usually takes care of this.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.