I'm having fund pending problems.

Dante Radium

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm new to this, and I'm not quite sure how long, or if I need to even wait for the US dollars to become *Available for use.*

At the top left in the market place, it says I have five dollars, but I can't use them to purchase any items / linden *when I figure out how to buy linden...*

8 answers to this question

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Xstreet_Currency_Exchange

Hope this helps

See edit below.

Message was edited by: Faubio.Alter .................... this might be out of date information. "3. Type in how many Lindens you wish to buy (L$500 Minimum)." Basic account holders can purchase $10.00 US (about 2500L$) every thirty days. Other amounts are possible.

I made a credit card deposit of five dollars that was only supposed to take 24 hours to clear, and yet it still says it is pending after the 24 span expired.

The link you gave me seemed to help, but then it said right after that the order was canceled due to a lack of USD funds.

Did you buy the Linden Dollars with Paypal? First time Paypal users are subject to fraud reviews according to the XStreet FAQ:

Fraud reviews

In order to expedite our Customer's transactions, we conduct reviews  several times through out our business day and into late night hours.

First-time PayPal users should be aware that all first-time  Xstreet PayPal user transactions are automatically flagged and held for a  manual review by our fraud screening software. This is normal and  necessary in order to insure that we can continue to operate in the  present-day environment of the internet and of Second Life, which by its  nature includes a nonzero risk of fraud.

Depending on changing criteria, our automated fraud prevention  software may flag and hold any PayPal transaction at any time. This  proactive approach to fraud is necessary in order for us to continue  providing risk-free services to the Residents of Second Life.

• Like 1

This is also from the FAQ:

If a USD deposit or item purchase is flagged for manual review, a  message alerting you to this fact will be displayed after the  transaction is initiated. Manual reviews are usually done within two  business days. Upon reviewing the transaction, we may hold it for up to  seven days. The volume of holds we must place prohibits us from  automatically notifying you that we're holding your funds, but you're  welcome to contact us at our Support page to inquire about the status of your  pending transactions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.