I'm having a huge trouble here...

Yuette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

An internal error prevented us from properly updating your viewer.  The L$ balance or parcel holdings displayed in your viewer may not reflect your actual balance on the servers

i just got in -1 and i lost 302 L What the heck is going on??? that also did happen to me yesterday aswell and then i lost 100L

2 answers to this question

Yuette wrote:

An internal error prevented us from properly updating your viewer.  The L$ balance or parcel holdings displayed in your viewer may not reflect your actual balance on the servers

i just got in -1 and i lost 302 L What the heck is going on???

That's because... wait for it... "An internal error prevented them from properly updating your viewer. The L$ balance or parcel holdings displayed in your viewer doesn't reflect your actual balance on the servers."

In other words, there was a communication error and the viewer displayed L$-1 because itcouldn't get the proper information. The money should still be there in your account if you go to your account dashboard. That problem sometimes happens after you try to do something like buying something on a busy region and should clear up quickly.  You never really lost any Lindens.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.