Unreachable rental group admin/landlord

Lacewing Mesmeriser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The group owner and all 3 admins have not been online since 26th December, not a problem ordinarily except this is my rental group - my landlord.

I knew this had been a growing problem because I kept bumping into new residents who had paid the rental box but hadn't been invited to group so therefore couldn't rezz furniture etc.

THEN I did something supremely stupid - I was pruning my groups and accidentally deleted my rental group!!!!! Now I can't rezz any new stuff.

I have IM'd & notecarded the owner....no reply...........is there anything else I can do? I don't want to move, I like it here.

5 answers to this question

Yes.  In reading past threads about similar issues, seems that when a sim shuts down, it does not trigger an automatic return of objects like you would get if the landlord returns objects using the land window.  Instead, all objects are held in some type of sim file and people who have had items on sims that closed have had to open tickets with LL to get the sim back for a short period of time in order to retrieve their stuff.  Don't know that I've seen this documented anywhere.  But it certainly has come up often enough in this forum for me to accept it as likely.

As far as a ticket, not sure what LL would do or what kind of ticket you would even open.  This all falls under the resident to resident business transactions that LL usually doesn't get involved in.

--Cinn

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.