Any regions with optimized windlight settings?

VioletCities

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There  are a lot of sims and properties that use windlight settings for atmosphere or to make an avi look good.  However it is up to the individual user if they have their viewer set up to see them.   If there is a particular windlight setting you like you can set it as your windlight setting for all places.  Note that not everyone is going to see you that way though unless they are using the same windlight settings.

True. I use the settings from Essences or sometime Nam's Optimized Skin 2 preset which is on Firestorm, but I need some names of regions where I can go and everyone can see me in decent windlighting. I know how horrid my avatar looks without good lighting and don't want to wear those stupid face lamps. xD

VioletCities wrote:

...I need some names of regions where I can go and everyone can see me in decent windlighting. I know how horrid my avatar looks without good lighting and don't want to wear those stupid face lamps.
xD

That does't exist.  Everyone controls their own windlight settings, so even if a region has a certain setting each person has to have their viewer set up to allow the setting to be activated.  Even if they do, they can still switch it anytime they want to.

• 2 months later...

I'm talking about for Firestorm users who have permitted regions to change their Windlight to settings the land owner has chosen. Places like Giggles Beach for example, which I have found have set up their windlight very well. Just looking for any others which have bypassed the default WL'ing and set up a good one of their own.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.