New Transaction Page - Wrong Information Problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have 3 premium accounts.

Aside from not getting stipends, the new transactions page is "cross-contaminated" = It only shows the history of my prime account, on all 3 account pages. It will not show the correct information of that specific account.

I pay $72 annual for each account, and, aside from them belonging to the same group, they are seperate & distinct. these are not ALTs! They are seperate accounts.

I am spending 3x $72 USD per year, & $40 USD per month for tier.

If I continue to lose money because of this, I will most likely discontinue having more than one premium account.

I hope someone from Linden Labs reads this, and corrects the problem.

I have 2 premium accounts and I just checked mine out and things are fine.  So, nothing I know of has changed.  Try out what people are advising above.  As a premium account, you should be able to open a support ticket on the help page use use live chat support.  Just curious, though... Are all 3 accounts tied the same Email?  I'm not saying it is, but, it could be a contributing factor. (o.O)

The problem you are experiencing is, in my opinion, most likely entirely on your end. I have had the same thing happen in the past, and it was something going funky on my end, not the site.

Unless you can find multiple people with the same issue on the transaction page, I would bet money it's something on your browser's end.  What precisely is causing it can vary, though. The problem on my end was the browser. I figured it out pretty quickly though, by switching browsers. The pages were corrupt on firefox, but fine on chrome.  I'd first try that, if it's fine on another browser, you can start trying to figure out what's going on with the "corrupt" browser.

This reply is from my prime account.

Thank you all for your sage advice. As it turns out, after a well needed rest, things sorted themselves.

Each of my accounts have their own distinct email account, but I do make all payments to LL via one bank account.

I did clear my hard drive before checking the Transaction Pages, maybe it was as simple as that.

Again thanks to all who responded. The Forums here are most helpful.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.