Flagged items on marketplace

DarkUnicorN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

someone flagged one of my products, i have read the policy and i believe i didnt do somethng wrong!!

my question is.....i had a product mature one, simply not dirty or something, but named as devilish, can that gave me flagge to my item? cause of the name?

i will appriciate your answers and advises

People incorrectly flag items when they don't understand.

The LL droids incorrectly remove items which are incorrectly flagged.

One of my listings carries an apology from LL which includes a comment to better train the team. That listing has since been incorrectly flagged again...

Nuff said.

My advice, if the listing is genuinely correct, just re-activate it.

• Moderators

Emails are sent, if you have that option enabled, with some information regarding why a product was unlisted and if viewing the appropriate section of the Marketplace Listing Guidelines does not help you to resolve the issue, then you should create a Support Case for Marketplace Listing Issues and ask for specific details regarding why your product was unlisted. Include the direct url link to the listing in your support case.

Hi Dakota, nice to see you here.

Your advice is exactly what I did and it was you that offered the apology for the error on behalf of LL.

Even though my listing carries that info, a subdroid STILL delisted it incorrectly again hence my utter contempt for the process.

Do you need a bigger stick?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.