Inworld Deliveries Failing & More

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The last few days I have had many reports of items purchased inworld -- by just clicking on a box and choosing BUY -- failing to be delivered.

I also have been getting the messsage about the Asset Server doing something and Object is returned to sim.  Now it seems I suddenly cannot see the contents of any boxes.

Support keeps telling me my sims are fine and closing the case. I keep adding each new reports. I restarted the sims before submitting the support ticket, and support restarted them to move them to a different server or something.

The Linden handling the case says to ask what viewer the customers are using, so I have asked the last two that -- Firestorm and Singularity.  I am using Singularity. 

Does anyone have ANY idea how I can get this problem resolved -- is there some guru at LL or elsewhere that could figure out what is happening?  It seems to be accelerating.  

I've been seeing the server not responding in a timely fashion errors all week. There's definitely a problem and it's not just your sims. I've only seen it in Firestorm though, not in others. Have you tried asking in their group or filed a JIRA?

I have not had any more reports of non delivery, and no inability to take into inventory, since Bianca Linden moved my three affected sims to Magnum.

Until then Bianca just insisted that my sims were all running "great!".  I finally asked her in what sense it was a sign of great functioning that people were not getting the things they bought, and I could not take copies.  Did she perhaps mean that she was looking at some set of indicators that did not reveal anything?  And she said yes she was.

Fortunately Whirly, our fairy Godmother, showed up after I filed the JIRA and said whoa your sim's log is being spammed like crazy (with some technical messsage I cannot remember).  So, yes, there was something wrong but Bianca could not see it, so to her that meant my sims were "running great".

Sigh.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.