Commerce liden taken unauthorized money

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i gave 299 lindens in april to get my object in the 0 transaction page. So i gave 299 that time. WHY DID COMMERCE LINDEN TAKE 300 LINDENS 3 TIMES FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT EVEN ME KNOWING. I LOST 900 LINDENS FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT SAY YES TO. ONLY ONCE 299 WAS TAKEN . HOW CN COMMERCE LINDEN TAKE 300 LINDENS AGAIN FROM MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE TELL ME A WAY TO GET MY LINDENS BACK ASAP.

Commerce Linden is the recipient of payments to Marketplace merchants, but I believe that's also the account that gets payments by Marketplace merchants for things like enhanced listings. Once arranged, those would be recurring payments. Search doesn't find the OP as a merchant (but: alts, so who knows?).

In any case, I would think the Description field of the Transaction History would shed some light. (I doubt it has anything to do with the L$299 purchase.)

listing enhancements are recurring by default you have to turn that off once you start the enchantment. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/listing_guidelines

But there is an other ongoing issue that other merchants have had a problem where the listing charger is over charged several times right when you first set it up, if you search the merchants forums you can find more info on this. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.