New account and cannot create a profile - error message

Trehver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I created a new account yesterday and i get this error message inworld or from several browers i have tried using..firefox, explorer, etc

We're sorry, but something went wrong

Please try again in a few minutes. If you continue to receive this message please use the options under the viewer's "Help" menu or visit Second Life Support.

My other account is fine, i can see my profile and when i look for this profile inworld, i can see it with this older account..but when i log in as this new account, i keep getting this error and cannot create a profile. Please Help :)

1 answer to this question

See all of the previous questions ahead of yours in Answers that deal with this same problem (just scroll down the last few days).  You are apparently not alone.  Submit a support ticket and a JIRA report to let Linden Lab know that you are one of those affected by this problem.  Be sure toi include details about your computer and to describe the problem in full.  Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of Second Life, most of which has nothing to do with your profile and should be working fine.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.