Vista Animation's Avatars Are No Longer Working

OichiKazama

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't get it and i'm so MAD about it . None of my vista animation avatars work anymore . One of them is off and i can't trurn back on . I've tried everyhing and its hopeless . Will NOT be buying from vista EVER AGAIN . I would like a refund , I didn't pay for a trial avatar . I would also like some different reconmendations for avatars for my avatar thank you loves .

I love Vista they are over all one of the best a/o creators, but need to improve some of their animations, the jerky pauses between movements when standing are so annoying in a few  of them, I almost bought a pack for its amazing set of walks but when I checked the stands they were not worth it even for their individual price, and some of the stands are down right stiff poses being sold off as stands, hope they are lsitening.

Scripted objects won't start up if you are on land that has been set "No Script" by the land owner. But scripted AOs and most HUDs and most vehicles will keep running if the were already running before you entered the no script land.

It is sometimes possible to start up scripted objects by flying up more than 50 m above no script land. This won't work if script is turned off for the whole sim. It works if a parcel owner turned off script for just their own parcel.

See:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Limits

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.