Why doesn't have it?

Vitoria Zarco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My brother lost the password of his avatar. We tried reset the password. The Linden Lab and the Second Life Team  sent us an email  - "Once you have gone to the link, we will give instructions goes resetting your password." But we have to call... The subject is that we didn't speak English! To write in English is more possible... although it is bearable!

Does exist possibility of solving the subject of the password for email?

Tks

3 answers to this question

Hi Nick!

We tried to do the loguin but we didn't get to get right the password. Then, we followed the link "Forgot your name or password?" In that page we have to put the name and the last name, to redraft the words and to send to receive instructions. You receive the instructions through email. In the message other link comes, that in the group Second Life page - My account, where we found the following message: "Plow you having the little trouble with your password or security question? We can get this straightened out by talking to you. Please call us: (866) 476-9763."

In fact they didn't ask any question.

My brother will create another avatar. So sad... don't you find? Because of lack of memory, they should have many avatars in the limbo!

In any way, thank you for interesting.

Tks!!

Hi,

I don't know what's your main language but please note that you can ask to have an employee that speaks it on the phone (Hello, could I have someone who speaks ..., please?).

That won't always work and only for some languages (German, French, Spanish, Japanese and maybe Korean and Portuguese).

Be also informed that Linden Lab offers local toll-free numbers :

France: 0805.101.490

Germany: 0800.664.5510

Japan: 0066.33.132.830

Portugal: 800.814.450

Spain: 800.300.560

UK: 0800.048.4646

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.