Linden creating land in historically navigable water

Tommy3141 Wunderland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

• Lindens

Hiya Tommy, without substantiated details and a SLurl I couldn't say for sure here: as a general rule, no. Linden land is often marked as "Protected", indicating it won't (or shouldn't) change unless an error was made. If drastic terraforming has detracted from your experience, I'd suggest sending a ticket (type = Land and Region Issues) to the Linden Department of Public Works via http://secondlife.com/support

Thanks for the reply. I looked further into the matter and discovered that a neighbor to the protected region (water ) had placed a mountain-like object as a temp along with a generator on the adjacent region. Therefore, Linden has NOT created land on this historically navigable water sim.

So, I assume this is a matter of allowed (although arguably not necessarily considerate) SL functionality.  thanks for prodding me to looking into more detail. Just as a matter of curiosity (and therefore a rhetorical question) I wonder if there are other similar examples of this kind of cross-region functional projection.

Please consider this question answered, and the matter closed.

Tommy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.