Seeking Employment: Graphic Design, Photography, Management, Support, etc.

davidventer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear potential employer,

I'm seeking serious employment in Second Life in one (or all) of the following fields:

• Graphic Design: Event Flyers, Magazine Inserts, Marketplace Adverts, etc.
  • Photography: Profile Pictures, Scenic Sim Photography, Photography for Magazines.
  • Management: StoreEstate and/or Rental Management & Support.
  • Other: I'm open to sales, modeling, and other related positions.

I have been in Second Life since 2007 and have held various positions in the above-mentioned fields, with sufficient  experience in all of the above. In the real world I work as a freelance graphic designer and also specialize is copywriting and web design. See my RL resume here: http://linkedin.com/in/davidventer or visit my website at: http://davidventer.net

I'm available for chat or voice interview on Second Life, Skype or iMessage / Facetime Audio, whichever you prefer. 

If you have any positions available in any of the above-mentioned fields, please get in touch with me in Second Life via IM/Notecard to David (davidventer) or email: david@davidventer.net - Thank you.

Hello, I am always searching for quality photographers to join my team. After checking the links you provided I haven't seen any Second Life avatars and for applying to work here this is needed. If you have any please provide and feel free to apply either using my online form or by visiting the studio in-world - application boxes are on the info wall and the slurl is in my signature.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.