Looking for a good viewer for my laptop.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am just looking for a viewer for my laptop. I have singularity but I have been  realizing recently that I do not see everyting. There was a big tree I accidently created in my house.  Everyone in my house could see it but me. I ran in on my big computer which as firestorm. I could see it there and got rid of it.  I also realize I was not seeing the length part of someones hair and just other little details I see with myother computer. Can someone help me?  Thank you in advance.

So we can help your further, please update your question with the following information

1) The make and model of your Laptop
2) Your Operating System
3) The make and model of your computer's Graphics Card or Subsystem.
4) The Speed and quality of your ISP.

5) [Totsally Required] A bag of Chocolate for the Forum Members

:P

Oh My, you won't like this information:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Viewer/Max-graphics-i-could-play-on/td-p/2218659

This Laptop has a utility to make the higher-end graphics subsystem run by default. But yet this is a bottom of the keg graphics solution and SL will run poorly at best.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/ATI-Radeon-HD-4100.23240.0.html

• 1 month later...

I recently had the same problem of not being able to see something I had rezzed. I had just put the Kokua viewer on an old laptop with Nvidia Quadro NVS 140M graphics. The invisible object was some Lilith Heart landscaping, Harmony Wild Loosestrife - SHORT - Purple - 20m circle - V2 2. I checked Preferences/Graphics and found this checkbox... Geometry Overload Protection.  So I unchecked the box and, voila, there were my pretty flowers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.