Getting charged multiple times for listing enhancements?

Cory Toll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've already submitted a support ticket (which hasn't gotten any response yet. on day 5 now). I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue and got it resolved.

I got 3 front page enhancements for 3 of my products (1 for each of them) and on my transaction history, I got charged 8 times for it instead 3, so they took away way too many lindens. I checked the status of my listings and sure enough I only have 30 days for the 3 items I enhanced. So instead of taking away 8,697L (3 times 2,899L) They take away 23,129L which is absurd.

I'm just hoping I can get my money back (the 5 extra charges). I've been in this game for 7 years now and I've never had this kind of issue before where LL took too much money from me. So I have no idea if they will even bother helping me out. So I'm just wondering if anyone else had this issue, reported it, and then got it resolved. 14,495L (5 times 2899L) is way too much money to just go away into thin air like that. It also makes me wonder if they've made this error before and I just didn't notice. But I wont speculate just yet.

It's a well known problem that we have had to live with since the day Market place team dumped the very efficient working Xstreet in favour of this new improved model.

Probably the very helpful Dakota Linden will get back to you in due course (I thinks she's the only one left doing customer support on Market place these days).

Your money will be reimbursed but you might have to wait a couple of weeks until they do a reconcilation run on the database.

It happened to me a while back when I  renewed a lapsed enhancement and was charged  every hour on the hour for nearly 24 hours. Now I  completely avoid the whole enhancement facility. Other than purely for brand awarenes I don't believe that many people have actually found the enhancements worth the money.

^L^

Thanks. That's good to hear. I'm definately not going to bother with it ever again. If I actually do get my money back, I'll probably use it and then select don't renew right afterwards. It'll probably be a very long time before I trust it again even if they do give me my money back.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.