Looking for new CEO! (Chance to own stabilized Business in SL)

iscabox Flux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Royal Cruises Sign V2 Alpha.png

I'd like to welcome you to Royal Cruises, we are a romantic couples getaway offering private romantic day cruises on the mainland in some of SL's most advanced Sailing Simulators and Motor Simulators. We strive to plan and set up every couples dream cruise and romantic night from a romantic meal all the way to a romantic stay in our beachside cabin.

You can always pop into our main location and pick up a Brochure to find out more and view several of our ships!

Click Here to Visit us!

You can view our promotion video below!

Why are we selling?

I myself have found my dream girl even proposed to her last week (she said yes) and living on Disability as I am terminal I have decided it is now time to save all my money to pay for her dream Honeymoon... I'm going to sail her around the world in our Sailing Yacht but that costs money and being hooked up to several machines means I must live on the pennies I get from government handouts.. those pennies up until now have kept Royal Cruises alive! 

It is time to sell but... I don't want to.. I don't want it to die.. it is my baby and my love and I can't just kill it, it brings joy to so many couples and has been the center stage for so many marriage proposals.. it is a beacon of love.. I can't let it die...

What I propose.

I've decided that there is no way I can afford to keep it sailing on its own and thus must close it by the end of the week... I really do not want this so I have decided to sell the company and hand over 100% of the company to a new firm(Non-transferable assets cannot of course be given over BUT the price will reflect this so we wil leffectively be buying you replacements) 

I seek someone who loves the SL ope nwaters and loves to sail but I also ask for someone who will stick by it and see it through, someone like me that works on love not money and that will see the company rise and sail it to higher tides.

You will recieve ownership of the Name, Land Holdings and all transferable assets with non-transferable assets being discounted from the companies final sale price. 

Smart Boring Businessy stuff.

We recieve at our current time as a small one man operation about 5 customers per week, which when discounting land fees and staff commission works out to be about 4000 lindens per week. 

Land = 1600 Lindens per week 

Commision = 50% (I run on love and not money) 

The company is already in need of bigger space and once a bigger parcel is brought and more staff hired I do not see why profit margins will increase signifigantly. 

Who to Contact.

You can send me an IM (my offlines go to Email) my name is "Iscabox Flux" alternatively if you'd like to take a look at the business as is before starting any talks to me please use the SLURL below!

NOTE: I have removed the ATM's both the booking and Ticket dispenser as we are no lnoger in operation.. these are transferable assets and I can rez them to show you at your will.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT US!

So, let me see if I have this right...

You are on disability due to a terminal disease.

You live on the "pennies I get from government handouts"

Yet you own a yacht...

You have found the love of your life and she said yes (good on ya BTW)

You are hooked up to several machines.... Yet are going to sail around the world..

I'm sorry, but I have to call shenanigans on this.

I don't mind.. the government think am lying as well... 

But if you want to call me out on being disabled and having dreams that is fine... your life must be so good for you.. I envy you a lot.. 

My life is crappy enough as it is next time keep your nasty comments to youself or I'll be forced to report you to LL

Report me for what?

I'm trying to figure out how someone on state and federal handouts owns a yacht. Seeing as my wife is disabled and i take care of her and my children and barely have enough to keep food on the table, I would love to know how to get a yacht so we can enjoy ourselves as well.

You can buy them for about £800 then a years mooring depending on where you care to moor it if you really don't care that's about £300 a year! 

Check out Gumtree and Ebay though I recommend getting the one we have an Intracity Hurley... built in the 60's and 70's they are great little yachts! 

Remember you can buy a used 20 year old taxed Skoda fo r£200 or you can buy a Lambourghini, it's the same deal with boats.. if you don't really give a crap about luxury hen you can get a nice little thing... loads of miles on the clock and sometimes damaged for quite a low price!

aww no man.. well I apologize for earlier.. I get a lot of crap from the government alone that I'm not really terminal and me and the NHS are all in on stealing $300 a month off of them lol 

Stil lcheck it out man they sell for same sort of price if not cheaper over there.. even if you cannot afford a yacht as big as the Hurley(22ft) you can still pick up a small day sailor which is about 14ft and they go for around $400! 

And if you and your wife both play SL... please do IM me in SL... I'd be happy to take you out on the SL Sailing ships... they are brilliant for people in our boats and are extremely realistic! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.