I am being logged out by the system

Pingadura

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was logged by the system and I am getting a message telling me that my account will not be ready untill 4:30 pacific time and it is only 12:30 eastern time that means 7 am for me, I am wondering what is happening if some one could help me ? Tried several times with two different viewers

2 answers to this question

That's an unusually long time for that process.  Usually when you get that message the stated wait time is around ten minutes.  Unfortunately, nothing can be done about it, other than trying again every so often to see if the problem has cleared up.

You can also file a Support Case, but I expect the issue will be resolved before that would be of help.  If you're a Premium member you can use Live Chat, but they too won't be available until 8 am PST.

There is one case in which such a long wait time would make sense...and that is if you had been given a short suspension by Linden Lab for violating some part of the Terms of Service.  But in that case, you should have received an email from LL notifying you of the suspension.  Check your spam folder, such automated emails often get routed there.

I also checked the Grid Status blog.  There aren't any open trouble announcements.  Of course, there could be something going on that they haven't reported yet.

Sorry, I wish I had better news for you.

Sometimes it helps to try following. Start the viewer, open the preferences, tab general and there tick "Show on login" near "Start Location". Restart the viewer, at the login screen you have now one more option, click into the blank line and enter some other region name, like Gurshi and try to login. If you had sucess, TP to the sim where you were before and that will help to update your online data usually(If you can TP close to a neighbourhood sim you will maybe see green dot of yours in that region). If the issue persists or fails at all, only way as Lindel told.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.