Best multi-area teleporter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello:) Can anyone recomend an easy to use, inconspicous teleporter for a shop that has three floors. Ultimately I would like for the customer to be able to choose which floor they'd like to visit. Also the shop is located in a historical art deco era sim, so the appearance is fairly important. Either inconspicous or vintage style would be cool. Or...if there is a script that I can build into my own platform, that would work also. Thank you!

The one I use is called "simwide Teleporter". It's easy, simple and I believe it's free AND transferable. All you do is set one down, move it where you want it, got to edit, change the name of the object to whatever destination point it is specifically (I.e., "beach", "house", "club", "3rd floor", etc.), then you can change the texture and glow if you want, to better blend in. Then, do that however many times, properly naming each teleport pad, then you're done. They automatically connect with each other and pop up on a blue side menu. You can set them to public, group, owner, etc. And, when you click the pad, the base, you pick your destination point from that blue menu. Then, a green orb pops up, click it, done :)

Hope you find it! I'll look up the exact name when I get inworld.

The teleporter I've used on my arena complex, which includes a few skyboxes located up to 1600 feet in the sky, was free on the marketplace. Its a very inconspicuous stand (looks like a small pose stand) and easily will allow customers to transfer from floor to floor. I've used 2 or three different onces and all have cost little or nothing and all work fine. My advise is to just do a simple marketplace search for teleporter and try a few out. If you don't like it you can always delete it. Most are pretty good.

I think I use the same as joshuatimothyheart.

Couldn't be easier to use and since the script is full perm you can use it in your  own prim (I think it would probably need to be in the root prim of a multiple prim object).

That gives you lots of flexibility - I've turned mine into rocks, mushrooms and a bridge - but then I know that those are the teleporters....  

You might want something that tells people to "click here to teleport to 2nd floor" etc though!

Emma :)

Mine, which does sound like yours, has floating text that says, "click bad to change destination", and the orb usually just stays there, with the name of the current set destination hovering over it. I HAVE seen more fancy and "cool-looking" ones, like a doorway, black hole, etc. But those require notecard modifications, which I'm way too lazy to set up lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.